Twyford Children’s Recreation Ground
(Registered Charity 301974)
Ballard Close is the recreation ground located next to Twyford St Mary’s Primary school. The field is held in trust specifically for the use of young children. See the trust document. It remains a popular and important village amenity which we maintain on a shoestring budget – ALL donations gratefully received!
The field is available to book for village events, family parties etc. Please contact us using the details at the bottom of this page.
Check us out on the Ballard Close Facebook Page
- Chair & Local Administrator: Charlotte Treasure-Jones email@example.com
- Hon Treasurer & Local Administrator: Richard Croucher – (01962 713369) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Administrator: Frederic De Merode
- Hon Secretary: Wendy Sullivan
- David Eaton
- Gill Dawe
- Charlotte Parry – email@example.com