Twyford Parish Council
Name of Business
Sessions and Group Sizes
1 to 1 client (up to 8 sessions per week)Up to 3 clients per session (up to 6 sessions per week)Up to 10 clients per session (up to 3 sessions a week)
Schedule of Licence Fees.
Payment of fees
Brief description of your sessions and what you offer
Any further relevant information
You will be required to provide details of:
• Evidence of current registration as a personal trainer such as REPS level 3 fitness qualifications.
• Current public liability insurance a minimum of £2million, but a preferred £5m, valid for a minimum of 3 months at the point of application.
• A current risk assessment, signed and dated.
• First Aid provision and a process for accident reporting.
• Enhanced DBS check if training children or vulnerable adults.
As part of your licence, we will include details of your activities on our webpage. Please indicate if you do not wish us to share your details.
I agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
I agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions.
Please email email@example.com evidence of your public liability insurance, registration as a personal trainer, risk assessment and any other relevant documentation.
We shall process your application within 7 working days and provide you with an invoice for the Licence fee.
Contact Details: Parish Clerk
J.P. Matthews PO Box 741, Winchester, SO23 3QA
Telephone: 07443 598464
© 2020 Twyford Parish Council
Made with by Graphene Themes.